If we change these General Terms we will post the revised version here. If we make any significant changes to these General Terms we may also notify you by other means such as sending an email or posting a notice to our home page.
1. Information about us
The App and its Services are operated by Midnight 30 Ltd ("we", "our", or "us"). We are registered in England & Wales under company number 10639914 and have our registered office at West Wing, 12 St John's Road, Windsor, SL4 3QN. You can contact us using: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Access to the App and Services
- Our App and Services are not directed to individuals under the age of fourteen (14). If you are under the age of eighteen (18) or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you must use our App and Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian, or responsible adult
- We shall not be liable for any reason the App and Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to all or some parts of the App and Services to users.
- If you choose, or are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat this information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to all or some of the parts of the App and Service, if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with these General Terms.
3. Intellectual property and permitted use
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the App and the material published by it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may download extracts from the App and Services for personal non-commercial use on the following basis: a. no content is modified in any way; b. no graphics are used separately from accompanying text; c. no copyright or trademark notices are removed.
- You agree not to: a. use the App and Services for commercial purposes without obtaining our prior written agreement; b. copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit in any form or by any means any content of the App and Services except where permitted above.
4. Material submitted by you
- Any information that identifies you personally (e.g., your name, telephone number, email address and CV), and any material which you submit for an application will be sent along with that application.
- You agree not to submit any material: a. that is false, misleading, defamatory, discriminatory, threatening, offensive, abusive, likely to cause someone anxiety or distress, encourages violence or racial or religious hatred, blasphemous, pornographic, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy etc; or b. that infringes any intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material; or c. which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data); or d. which encourages or teaches conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful.
- We are not obligated to use material submitted by you and we may remove from the App and Services any of the material submitted by you at our sole discretion.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone submitting material in breach of the law.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials submitted by you.
5. Data protection and privacy
- We hold a data protection registration and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
6. Third party content and links
We are not liable or responsible for the third party content in the App and in Services. Third party content includes, for example, job vacancy advertisements and information about organisations listing job vacancies.
7. Our liability
- The material contained in the App and Services is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should carry out your own check in respect of any information in the App and Services and use your own judgement before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you see. Unless expressly stated in writing by us or required by law, we give no warranties of any kind in relation to the materials in the App and Services.
- We are not liable for: a. any action you may take as a result of relying on any information/materials provided in the App and Services or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking such action; or b. any dealings you have with third parties (e.g., other users or advertises) that take place using or facilitated by the App or Services; or c. any liability for losses which are not foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) your use of the App or Services, or (ii) a breach by us of these General Terms.
- We are not responsible if you cannot use the App and Services properly or at all because of any event outside of our control (e.g., the performance of your or our internet service provider, your device, the internet or mobile network provider).
- The App and Services rely in part on software to work. Whilst we monitor the App and Services and try to fix bugs promptly, we do not guarantee that the App and Services will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses.
- Nothing in these General Terms affects any liability which may have for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
8. Validity of these General Terms
In any part of provision of these General Terms is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other part or provision.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Terms are governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim brought to you arising from, or, related to, use of the App, Services and these General Term.
10. Not covered
By agreeing to this policy you're not agreeing to receive newsletters or other marketing emails. If we want to send you a newsletter we'll clearly ask you!
Questions or comments?
We read all feedback - do get in touch.